Wednesday, March 28, 2012

An Update On Where I Have Been, Where I Am And Where I Am Going!

Hi Guys and Girlies!

Just a quick update ...

As some of you may have noticed, I have been away from my laptop rather a lot lately. This is due to the fact I am in the process of moving house. 

It is proving to be more stressful than I first thought as the previous owner of the house left it in an absolute, vile mess in which we have had to clean out, filling a huuuuuuge skip full of their junk!

Who leaves boxes of newspapers under the stairs honest?!

After we have moved in at the weekend I am then off to Manchester for 2 weeks to train for my new job in one of the local banks. Therefore, my Blogging may be a little slack during this period. I am hoping to write loads of posts at the weekend before I go and upload them every couple of days ... how successful I am at this ... only time will tell!

So I guess this is a short post to apologise if you feel I have disappeared off the face of the earth, I shall be back soon and hopefully on Twitter even sooner!

Enjoy your day!

Jazmine
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hiya hun i've given you a blog award go check it out :D
    xxxx

    http://pinkporcelain87.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/blogger-appreciation-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting My Lovely Fairy Follower!!!