Saturday, March 17, 2012

Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch Nail Polish


I felt I had to pay tribute to this polish by doing a post for it all on it's own!. I first heard about this polish, watching one of the videos Louise a.k.a Sprinkle of Glitter had uploaded on to her channel on YouTube which you can find here. 

The video was all about glittery looking nails (always a winner for me) and graduated glitter.
This polish stood out for me as I liked the different sized and coloured pieces of glitter. The polish has a clear base with small silver glitter particles then larger blue and pinky/purple pieces.

As soon as I saw the video I knew I had to go and buy this polish as I love anything glittery and this just fit the bill nicely. Being Miss Sporty I was unsure as to whether it would be a good polish or not but at Louise's recommendation I thought I would give it a go. I then thought if I didn't like the polish it wouldn't matter as at £1.99 it is really good value.

Left Hand Nail = 1 Coat, Right Hand Nail = 2 Coats


Needless to say I love this polish and I have not taken it off since I purchased it. The polish has featured in my NOTD post here. As you can see demonstrated on my handy nail wheel, you can build up the glitter to achieve the depth you wish. 

I think for anyone who is able to purchase this polish that you must add this to your polish collection ASAP! It is absolutely fab and at £1.99 it is a steal. You can create so many looks with the Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch and you will not be disappointed. 

The only downside to this product (which is actually a good thing) is that the polish does not budge and I would advise you to invest in some industrial strength acetone when you are ready to remove it as being a glitter polish it is quite resistant to being removed.

Enjoy your day =D

The Glitter Fairy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting My Lovely Fairy Follower!!!