Monday, June 11, 2012

NOTD Pink Ombré Nails




One of the current trends that you can't ignore at the moment is ombré ... Well anything! All over YouTube you will find various tutorials on how to get ombré nails, eyeshadow, lips and even hair!

If you don't know what the ombré trend is all about, it is basically having gradient colour on your nails, eyes, lips, hair etc. So like me when painting your nails you go from dark to light or vice versa.

I thought I would get involved and give it a try on my nails. As you know I love the colour pink, therefore when trying to think of what colour to try this out with ... Pink was the obvious choice!

I was amazed at just how many pink polishes I have, the 5 I used didn't even touch the surface!

Ombré nails are so easy to do but look so effective! I urge you all to go and raid your polish collection and get involved. It is probably the most easy way of being on trend!

Here are the colours I used:



1: 17 Supreme Shine (Miami)
2: MUA (Shade 16)
3: La Femme Beauty (No name/number on bottle)
4: Elanor Nail Enamel (Shade 406)
5: Claire's Accessories (No name/number on bottle)

As you can see from the list of colours, none of the polishes cost me more than £4 but I have created a real eye catching look. It just goes to show, it's not about how much something costs, it's about how you make it look!

I hope you have a fab day!


Jazmine
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting My Lovely Fairy Follower!!!