Monday, June 4, 2012

Ginvera BB Cream

*Image Ref: shesaidbeauty.com*

As always I rushed home from work as I knew my She Said beauty box had arrived!! (I do intend on doing a post about these, I always open them too quickly though).

I found my usual 5 goodies and one of those was the Ginvera Green Tea BB Cream. I was eager to try this as I have tried a few BB Creams and they have all been rather disappointing.

Yesterday I decided to give it a go, I was quite dubious as to how the cream would look on me as it claims to be suitable for all skin colours and as I am ridiculously pale, anything which claims to be suitable for all colours of skin tend to look rather orange on me.

I applied the product as directed and I was pleasantly surprised with the finish and look when on the skin. My skin looked a lovely natural olive colour, which wasn't too light, or too dark for my skin tone. 


Another thing which I found lovely about the BB cream was the smell! It smells A-mazing! This comes from the green tea element and it helps to make you feel refreshed, vitalised and you really do feel like you are being kind to your skin. The cream creates a flawless airbrushed look and when buffed into the skin it looks completely natural.

The Ginveva BB Cream retails at £20 from the Janiro shop here or you can visit your local Harvey Nichols and purchase it there. Although £20 is slightly pricey for the majority of the BB creams out there but you definitely get your moneys worth.

This is a fantastic product, not only for BB cream lovers but for everyone. It works as well as any foundation but gives a more natural finish. A highly recommended product in which I personally have the full size on order.

In other news ... I shall be trying out my vlogging skills and potentially uploading a video on some other products I am loving at the moment.

I hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday weekend!

Jazmine
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting My Lovely Fairy Follower!!!