Sunday, June 10, 2012

ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder



For those of you who have not heard of the cosmetic brand ELF, they sell high quality make up products at STUPIDLY low prices. There is the normal range where products average around £1.50 and the Studio range where products cost around £3.50 ( like I said ... STUPIDLY low prices). ELF stands for Eyes, Lips, Face and the brand sell anything from lipsticks to blushes, eye shadow to mineral make up and also brushes. Everything you can think of for your Eyes, Lips and Face =D!


Following my 'Mini Haul video' I decided I would share my views on the Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder.

There are 4 shades to choose from...
Sun Kissed
Warm Tan
Luminance
Matte Bronze

It is no secret that I am possibly THE palest shade of pale you can get, therefore I opted for Luminance, the lightest shade.

Being very light I thought it would be a very good subtle bronzer to use all over in the summer. When I opened the bronzer I noticed the colour was very pale and it is VERY shimmery.

I swatched some on my hand and as I couldn't see any colour only the shimmer I decided to use it as a highlighter and it worked amazingly!

The bronzing powder has a silky texture and glides on to the skin with no fuss. It is easy to blend and leaves the skin perfectly highlighted and looking sun kissed.

I wouldn't say the Luminance works as a bronzing powder as such but I will definitely be purchasing the other 3 colours, at only £1.50 each they are a steal and well worth adding to your make up kit. You can purchase them here.

Luminance is a perfect highlighter for the summer time, especially when creating that bronzed warm look and is ideal to take on holiday.

All we need now is the british weather to pick up!

See you soon!

Jazmine
x

2 comments:

  1. just found your blog
    very useful posts :)
    want to follow each other?
    have a nice day
    http://theothersideofwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting My Lovely Fairy Follower!!!