Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Waterproof Mascara



When it comes to mascara I have TONS of them. I think this is due to my everlasting desire for luscious lengthy, voluminous, thick lashes. 

I don't have one particular brand in my make-up stash as I see a mascara I like I buy it. This has, in the past set me up for a lot of disappointments but occasionally I will find a little gem in which I just HAVE to repurchase. This brings me nicely on to the Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash mascara.

I picked up the waterproof version as my intention was to take it on holiday and wear in the day and in the pool without getting hideous black make up rolling down my cheek. You all know what I mean, like when you take your make-up off after you have been in the shower and look in the mirror and you have eyeliner/mascara literally covering your whole face!

I tried this out a few times before holiday, just to test out the true waterproof-ness of it and I was very surprised at the results. So surprised, this has now become my everyday mascara.

The brush first of all is brilliant, it goes into a point at the end which makes coating the lashes in the inner corner of the eye even easier and also coating the bottom lashes is easy and you don't get those awful lines under your eye.



This mascara does have a tendency to build up quite a lot on the lashes and can occasionally give the spidery lash look. 9 times out of 10 though it creates the illusion that you have really lengthy and thick lashes its an absolute winner in my eyes.

The price is also a winning factor for me at a bargainous £3.29!!!!

You can get it from Miss SportyBoots (who may I add are selling it at the moment for £1.99) or Superdrug (who are also selling it at the moment for £1.99).

This is definitely a mascara I will be repurchasing as it not only makes the lashes look gorgeous, the price tag is bloody marvellous too!!!

Below is a picture of the mascara on at the END of the day!!! Still in tact ... WINNER.



What mascaras would you recommend for me to try? Any you would like me to review? Just let me know =D

Enjoy your day




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting My Lovely Fairy Follower!!!