Wednesday, October 10, 2012

MAC Jest Eyeshadow

For a long time I was searching for the perfect eyeshadow which could be my staple go to everyday eyeshadow within my make-up collection.

During a shopping trip I was trying to avoid going to my local MAC counter as usually, whenever I visit it, that is the start to my financial downfall for that month. No matter how much I tried to avoid it, I heard it calling my name and I could not resist any longer.
Although my MAC wishlist is longer than I would like, when I visited the counter there was nothing that came to mind that I had to buy there and then. So I had a look around and when I stopped at the eyeshadow one caught my eye which I just had to have... Jest.


                                                 


As my MAC palette was rather bare I could easily justify purchasing it. When I got it home I  fell in love with it even more. It is the most gorgeous shimmery barely pink colour that just compliments the skin so well. It is such a perfect neutral colour and the shimmer is totally me.

                                                    


As you can see from the above swatch, it is not an obvious pink colour, like I said just a gorgeous pale pink shimmery neutral for your collection.

I have used this practically every day since I got it and you can do so many looks with it. I love adding dark browns in the corner to create a gorgeous everyday smokey eye look. The eyeshadow is so versatile and can easily be worn for the daytime or night time and being from MAC is so long lasting.

What is your favourite MAC eyeshadow? Will you be trying this one out? What is your go to colour? Let me know =D

Enjoy your day






6 comments:

  1. Jest looks like a lovely pretty pink shade, and actually reminds me of sin from the Naked palette from Urban Decay. It's so hard to choose my fave MAC eyeshadow, but I'd go for Smoke n Diamonds which was a limited edition eyeshadow. It's a beautiful warm toned grey eyeshadow with small flecks of gold. It sounds quite hideous from my description but it really goes well on my skin tone :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine it would look gorgeous on your skin tone!!! I like the name too =D

      x

      Delete
  2. This colour is beautiful, it's my go to colour at the minute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore it! I love the shimmer as it's not too in your face!

      x

      Delete
  3. I wear Jest almost every day. Goes great with browns, plums, smokey eye and even alone with a winged liner. I'm glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just beautiful and like you say it goes with so many looks! I haven't tried it with a smokey eye yet, maybe that shall be my face of today a pinky/plum look!

      x

      Delete

Thank You For Commenting My Lovely Fairy Follower!!!