Thursday, October 4, 2012

And She Flies In From No Where!

Hola all!


No your eyes do not deceive you, I am back to the blogging world. I have been trying to keep up with all of the fab blogs I am personally a reader of but I have had a crazy few months.


Those of you who subscribe to my YouTube channel will know I have moved in with my boyfriend and I have also been on holiday so times have been a little crazy of late.
Within all the madness however, I seem to have found a routine that works for me so I now have an empty slot in my diary ready for as much blog action as I can cram in.


You may see some changes on the blog over the next couple of weeks as I feel this is a new chapter and like after a break up ... A makeover always makes you feel better!
I have some rather exciting products all lined up ready to tell you about and give you my thoughts, so keep those beady eyes peeled and I shall be back soon =D

I thought I would also add that I am writing this with my own conditioning concoction on my hair so I shall also let you know how that goes.


Enjoy your day!

Blog signiture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting My Lovely Fairy Follower!!!